Upon receiving and therefore recording non-personal information from users, such as the IP address, cookie information, and requested pages, Creativevivid.com reserves the right to make use of such to modify website content. The website shall not connect any of these non-personal data with the personal information collected, as stated in the previous provision.
Upon allowing third-party companies to present advertisements via the Creativevivid.com website pages, the third-party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies not covered by Creativevivid.com, and we shall not bear any liability for such usage.
Visiting Creativevivid.com will send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. This helps the website log you in faster, thereby enhancing your navigation experience. Cookies may also help convey information about you and may be used by your browser for subsequent visits to the site. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser, therefore closing once you reset your browser. You may refuse all cookies in your browser, however, some features of Creativevivid.com may not function properly once this is disabled.
INFORMATION SHARING DISCLOSURE
Creativevivid.com may otherwise disclose personal information upon the following provisions:
1. To respond to any legal proceedings or court orders,
2. To protect the personal safety of website users or to defend the rights of the website as necessary, and
3. Upon discovery of visitor actions that violate website guidelines as outlined by official terms and agreements.
To protect the privacy and security of our users, Creativevivid.com takes reasonable steps such as requesting email addresses before allowing website downloads. Each user is responsible for maintaining security and account information and controlling access to email communications with Creativevivid.com at all times.
USER ID TRACKING
Creativevivid.com uses Google Analytics & Moengage to track and analyze website traffic and visitor behavior and usage.
On behalf of the Creativevivid.com domain, Google Analytics & Moengage shall track the flow of users, their locations by country, languages, browsers, operating systems, Internet service providers, and devices used to access the Creativevivid.com website.
However, Creativevivid.com shall not upload any data that allows Google or Moengage to identify individuals or their individually recognized IP addresses.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Creativevivid.com.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website refers to Creativevivid.com, accessible from https://www.creativevivid.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. To delete the flash cookies go to Website Storage Settings”. You’ll see a list of websites. Click Delete Website or Delete All Sites to clear flash cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.